rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Extreme AA

Extreme AA

Quote: (01-24-2012 01:46 AM)CtrlAltElite Wrote:  

Anyways, how should I proceed? I am fine with being friendzoned, after all, I am still learning. Keep in mind, I do not want to come off as a creeper, there are other guys that have stared at her, and given looks my way, even though it was a short conversation.

I don't think that it can be helped as of now "coming off" (rather: you feeling like) a creeper.

I am sure that a guy can stare head on to a girl (I stare at girls boobs as I talk to them straight on) without feeling/seeming like a creep. I think it comes more of as a friendly jerk than a creep.

This feeling of being a creep comes, the way I see, of deeply rooted feelings of guilt and repression over your natural impulses (ie> staring at a girl). As I always mention, if you feel it as wrong, she (and everyone else for that matter) will feel it as wrong, creepy.

I say this from my own personal experience, as I on the past felt (and I still feel on occasion when I'm not in the mood) as "creepy".

It comes from an overall feeling of "lack".

You can stare down a girl 100% confortable in your reality and fullness, and that might actually turn her on...

Or you can stare at her while you internally feel "wrong" about it, and your whole posture and vibe will be influenced by that, making you come off as creepy.

Accept it as unavoidable for the while, and keep on doing what you are doing. Accept that you will be "creepy", embrace, laugh at it, and still -act- as much as you can.

Messages In This Thread