rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta and White Knight Thread

Beta and White Knight Thread

Just got done perusing my Facebook feed and came across an old friend of mine's current status. He continuously bitches about women using him and/or friend zoning him, but this one takes the cake:

Quote:Quote:

Deleted her and blocked her on ALL social media, deleted her number, now trying to erase the memories.
This feeling of abandonment really sucks.
I wish her nothing but the best, but I'm done with people who use me and don't give a shit about me.

A few comments down I see:

Is this the girl you bought a car for?

Someone else asked:

You bought a chick a car?!

His answer:

I bought a car for someone who was supposed to be my best friend who was in desperate need of one because her husband had an affair, kicked her out of the house and took her car.

So yes, I bought a chick a car...

Another fine example of a sob story some sucker bought hook, line, and sinker. I hate when they try to justify it. The most important these guys can do is look in the mirror rather than acting like every bad thing that happens to them is somebody else's fault. If he doesn't learn from this, all it will take is for another teary-eyed bitch to give him a little bit of attention before she bleeds him dry.

Messages In This Thread