rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Quebec City Mosque shooting

Quebec City Mosque shooting

Quote: (01-30-2017 08:18 PM)Curunír Wrote:  

People of Roosh V Land.

Only one shooter, multiple witnesses, confession of shooter, video cams.

Admission of friends of shooters he talked about muslims and was active online against feminists and muslims.

Multiples screenshots of him online activity.

This is basically someone who had our narrative who blew up.

Very bad and if the media blames Trump well we need to blame the shooter.

Samseau you are a highly respected member here I admired your work for D. Trump in NH, I personally am the biggest D. Trump fan around, but here are the facts;

First time a white man initiates a major killing spree in a mosquee in the West.

People I know went to school with the killer.

Quebec is not a banana republic, birthplace of North America.

No false flag Jon Le Carré BS happens here.

So treat the facts as they are not by saying this was anything else than a setback for everyone who want to speak publicly against muslim immigration and common sense.

This shooter took us way back.

At least for those who live here.

Stop

spacing

everything

you

write.

And you canucks need to get comfortable with the fact that violence is already upon you. The only difference yesterday is that the violence affected muslims rather than non-muslims.

You guys don't have a Trump. Like Australia your politics is completely cucked. So what were you hoping? For a gentle slide into oblivion where the political Right held the high moral ground of total pacifism until every last one of them was genocided by muslims?

Gut up. Shit's going to get messy and 6 guys shot up in a mosque is nothing. You are not going to wash your hands of this by cucking yourself. Get ready for more of the same or get ready to be a victim of the dar-al-harb.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread