rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Beta and White Knight Thread

Beta and White Knight Thread

While following Leonard's advice would certainly be... Memorable? God, I'm not even sure what word to use to describe that. Anyway, I'm too far away to do it, sadly. I can only talk to him on the phone.

So I took the advice of the other (non-Australian) posters, blocked the guy's number, removed him from skype, and blocked his email. I don't think he knows my address, so this should be my last contact with him unless he's extraordinarily resourceful.

I realized that at some point, if I keep trying to persuade him that what he's doing is stupid, I'm not really that different from him. He's convinced that if he just says the right things to this junkie slut, if he just white knights hard enough, she'll come to her senses. If I kept trying to convince him, I'd be basically white-knighting for him. I've already thrown every imaginable argument at the guy that what he's doing is stupid. He refuses to listen, because he's "fallen for her," and somehow that makes it okay. And I'm not going to do that. White-knighting for someone who's trying to destroy their life simply doesn't work, and I don't want to get sucked in to the hell that his life is about to become.

Messages In This Thread