rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do we get out of Africa?

What do we get out of Africa?

Holy fuck, I spent some time reading that DRC thread on the overland forum and some other places (Yukon, Alaska, etc). Man, that was an adventure especially with his wife along. Somewhere along the way I was expecting some african men cucking him down and taking advantage of his wife. He doesn't lift, wears crocs, and looks nerdy. Mad props for his adventure. Some of those passageways look so narrow that it's a feat his LandCruiser managed to cross.

The most interesting part of all of this:

Quote:Quote:

We did meet a few interesting people though. A teacher from the local school came to see us. It was a math teacher. He had heard that I am a computer engineer. He had a question for me. He had heard about Internet and how it was such an interesting tool. But what is Internet exactly? I asked if they had computer here. They did not. He knew there were computers and Internet in Kikwit, but that is several hundreds of kilometers from here.

[Image: mindblown.gif]

There are people out there who have never seen a computer or much less know what the interwebs is. Hopefully all the guys that complain about smartphones, online game, and girls being on Tinder/SA can take note and head out to Congo's BFE villages and drop some game. They'll be swooping dimes left and right. For reals though, That reminds me of the time I first learned what a computer was back in 1997. That's some wild shit right there.

Cattle 5000 Rustlings #RustleHouseRecords #5000Posts
Houston (Montrose), Texas

"May get ugly at times. But we get by. Real Niggas never die." - cdr

Follow the Rustler on Twitter | Telegram: CattleRustler

Game is the difference between a broke average looking dude in a 2nd tier city turning bad bitch feminists into maids and fucktoys and a well to do lawyer with 50x the dough taking 3 dates to bang broads in philly.

Messages In This Thread