rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What do we get out of Africa?

What do we get out of Africa?

Perhaps this is where you and I will disagree, but I think things do stabilize and reach and equilibrium if you don't fuck with them. When I said "Leave Africa alone" I literally meant every nation should just step back and let them do their own thing.

Don't import coca-cola. Let em develop their own domestic brands.

Don't import dura-cell, Let em come up with their own battery brands.

Let the cream of the crop come up with domestic solutions to unique African problems. If enough people die from something someone eventually figures shit out if you incentivize figuring shit out instead of relying on someone else ( a richer nation). "Necessity is the mother" and all that.

Stable dictatorship develops? Look the other way. Let him stay there and keep it stable. Libya was run by a psychopath but at least he kept shit tight.

American/Western ideals flourish in some African countries and prove themselves to be stable? Great! Help em and welcome em into the 21st century but don't go out of your way to elevate them.

Of course, my naive vision will never happen as long as you have the money-grubbing Chinese and the power-hungry Ruskies out there willing to step in and enable the corruption as they see fit but you get the gist of what I'm saying.

I do agree with you and I do think that as long as other countries are fucking around with Africa that places like USA may as well get in on the action as well. China is making bases there so USA may as well do the same to maintain our sphere of influence. The game is escalating and we have to keep up.

I will be checking my PMs weekly, so you can catch me there. I will not be posting.

Messages In This Thread