rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Papal pigeons of Peace slaughtered by tag team of hooded crow and seagull - omens?

Papal pigeons of Peace slaughtered by tag team of hooded crow and seagull - omens?

In Karlsruhe I saw twice crows hunting sparrows,it was rather fascinating!
The first time took the cake ,as it was in the veryt crowded KaiserStrasse and no one except me and the bird realized that the black birds flew in down to fatally strike the little bird and then took it back to a roof.
Second time was in a park, similar MO.
Reading about this (how out of touch am I!) confirmed the tehory we came up with my bird that once the icty ran out of sparrows teh crows would then turn to the abundant supply of pigeons.

Outside of Copenhagen I saw a Magpie (favorite corvid btw) hunt a little yellow bird (they 're about the isze of the troglodytes but I don 't know their actual name),quite interesting to observe too...

We move between light and shadow, mutually influencing and being influenced through shades of gray...

Messages In This Thread