rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

The path to Civil War 2 (USA)

Quote: (01-23-2017 08:28 PM)uncledick Wrote:  

I like the idea of starting organization's and groups to form a counterbalance to leftist antifas, but for a righty group to survive they cannot talk about violence whatsoever or at least until the shit has absolutely hit the fan (so basically civil war 2). Righty groups, even if they are benign in nature are guaranteed to be infested with rats. There was one story a poster presented here a ways back, about a right wing group whose top men were almost all undercover law enforcement from a variety of local, state and federal institutions. The poor fuckers at the bottom got sent to jail, while the "leaders" cracked open the champagne and celebrated. These leaders where also the ones to push talk about violence first. The guys in the bottom probably got sent to 95% non-white jail, with a neo Nazi label (Hell on earth for them i'd imagine).

Anyways i'd join a group of likeminded individuals, but as soon as I smelled a whiff of violence talk, I would get the fuck outta there like the roadrunner.

Many militias are heavily infiltrated with rats and the sad thing is that cointel among these groups is largely non-existent. A reporter for a left leaning publication infiltrated a border recon militia and to cut a long story short even a cursory search into their background would have revealed them for who they were on day one.

Unforgivable.

You need a small group of five at most, and these need to be guys with families. Wives, kids, brothers, sisters. It's not easy to fake that kind of cover and most agents are not going to risk their real families by bringing them into the OP. Certainly no agency is going to go that far to infiltrate a 5 man group with no outside ties.

At a very minimum you need coded language to warn each other if one of you gets flipped and is being used to bait the others.

Five is a big number where ultimate trust is concerned, but even one other guy you can rely on utterly multiplies your potential tenfold. The Washington snipers demonstrated that principle quite adequately.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread