rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it wrong to wait until your mid 30s before you become a father?

Is it wrong to wait until your mid 30s before you become a father?

Being mid 30s with a young child is certainly much less stressful than it would have been in my mid 20s. The energy factor does play a certain part, but there are also ways to play 'smarter' with kids. Little boys still have a hard wired desire to play rough, and its important to do so, but its also important to show them that there is a time and a place for this. Young fathers it seems just push the physical and not as much intelligent portion.

Patience is also something that I learned to deal with by my 30's. And fatherhood takes a lot of patience. Anger is something that can cause real strain, not just on children, but perhaps even more so on the relationship with the mother. Women who are in a relationship with a masculine man know that anger and violence are a real thing, and have a healthy fear of it. But when she feels that this might harm her baby or herself (no matter how real is might or might not be) she will take the side of safety 99% of the time. And it should be the goal of every father to raise his kids.

I am on the team of between 30-40 to have children. I fall into this camp, so I am perhaps biased. But like others have mentioned, the financials can be less stressful at this age. I myself am actually more financially vulnerable now as an entrepreneur than I was at 22 as a journeyman metal fabricator. What I do have now is the knowledge and ability to make money, to know how and where to acquire it. These will be the most important skills I will teach my son, so I am glad I have more of the skills now than before.

Messages In This Thread