rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mixx does Dallas....

Mixx does Dallas....

^ Getting up..going to restroom, chatting with different girls while waiting at host stand, bar area, having a good "non-threatening" group of friends you're dining with, etc.

Invite them out to a bar afterwards saying you'll be meeting friends there. If they decline and say they're going elsewhere, get their number and then make up an excuse as to how it's a coincidence you'll be meeting other group of friends at their next venue.

This works best if you have a friend that is working another table of girls so that there are multiple options by the time dinner is done. If executed correctly, you've already built rapport so that "next step" can take place at second venue.

It's odd..but this strategy typically works best when I'm out dining with other lame couples, mixed groups, friends of my sister, etc. They typically look less threatening so I suppose that's why.

Messages In This Thread