rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Things To Do As 18yo(or before) That Will Skyrocket Your Success

Things To Do As 18yo(or before) That Will Skyrocket Your Success

Things I did when I was young that I would recommend to every young man:

- read the classics; devour them -- realize that there is nothing new under the sun
> Theodore Dalrymple has a great quote about keeping an open mind, but not in the sense of a dam that is open. Take the time to consider all major ideas that have survived through the ages, but it's fine to be decisive and think you are right and that you get it. You will change your mind lots from 16 - 30, if you are wise. But that doesn't mean you have to be a wishy-washy cunt in the meantime. You will be surprised how you can screen out fools and energy vampires by just being earnest or taking a stand on things, even if, in hindsight, your knowledge was only partially complete on the subject in question.

Things I wish I did when I was younger
- learned how to dress (fitted, custom clothes of natural materials... wools and heavy cotton for winter, linen and light cotton for summer)
- ate way more leafy greens, as well as reds (beets, tomatoes, raspberries, strawberries), and more healthy fats. Man, from 18-26 I ate so much garbage.
- stretched (yoga and trifecta from Convict Conditioning 2... active stretches before activity, passive after)

Your body and mind will begin breaking down faster than you think. Don't be cocky like a teenage girl, thinking the gravy train will run forever.

Messages In This Thread