rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you marry a woman who'd been raped?

Would you marry a woman who'd been raped?

For me? No, with a caveat that will apply to all of you guys regardless of whether you want it to or not.

I might marry (or have married) a woman that had been raped because the truth is that unless she tells me or other people then I'm unlikely to ever find out.

The "no" part comes in when the girl goes out of her way to tell you she was raped. Why is she going to tell you that? To explain her batshit crazy behaviour and plant it all on some specific point in her life that "completely wasn't her fault"? So regardless of how completely fucking off the wall she gets she can point back to "I was raped!" and get a pass? So she can dictate 100% what will and won't be acceptable in the bedroom? So she can check you on your "toxic masculinity" by crouching the in corner every time you do some lifting?

A lot of you guys have already dated girls that were raped. But they just didn't tell you. They decided it was something to put in the past and whether it was their fault or not it was a stain on their lives that they would either bury or be destroyed by, and sure as hell they didn't want to poison their relationships in future by bringing it up.

Harsh on the pweshus wimmens? Tough.

I might have already married a woman who was raped, but if she was then she has the sense to put it behind her and never mention it.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread