rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"What are your intentions?" - when number closing

"What are your intentions?" - when number closing

After reading this thread, engaging in self reflection and watching some youtube pick up footage, I've realized that I forgot that in order to do pick-up, I must act like what Roosh would describe as a "clown."

I know that almost all women will not provide you with male friendship attributes such as deep discussions on philosophy, politics, or anything truly serious. My game has never been adequate but my recent self reflection has reminded me that in all cases where I have succeeded with women, I've had to channel my inner "clown" by being playful, giving non-sensical responses, lightly teasing her and acting goofy with tones of sexual intent. There has NEVER been an instance where I succeeded by having a conversation with a serious tone or by talking about substantial subject matter. The problem with me is my lack of nuance or calibration as I either go from one extreme to another. I will either too goofy or sarcastic while taking teasing too far thus making me look like a complete, annoying idiot OR I shift to being someone serious who only talks about things that a woman has no interest in.

Since becoming single for over a year now and having a 6 month dry spell, my mindset and goals have shifted to doing things to make life meaningful. Unfortunately, this has meant that I've lost the self reminder to keep things light and fun when engaging with women. My convos are now just straight up boring with them. If my goal is to have any success with any woman, I'll have to learn how to interact with women and do so with with nuance and calibration.

edit:
It becomes tough to want to make the sacrifices necessary to become adequate with game looking at how so many women are terrible nowadays: case in point: these stupid women's marches against Trump. Women have never had it so good yet so many are petulant, un-satiable, ungrateful children who have no qualities of being a wife and a mother. Eh.

Messages In This Thread