rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you

What are some of the lame excuses chicks used to flake on you

I had this hot little 18 year old Pinay girl come meet me to go for a swim at my condo for a first date. She came over and swam and we had a good time and she was super sexy, I was feeling her foreal. However she came at a bad time cause she came in my "every girl gets anal on the first date" phase. I was so bored with normal dates and sex I decided to go anal on the first date every time..... So after the swim she comes in to change and one thing leads to another and I'm balls deep in her asshole...destroyed about sums what happened to her b-hole. She showers off an is acting (an walking) kind of funny. Says she has to go and gives me a hug an leaves. I was gonna put her up to the top of the harem she was dope.... however the next time I texted her to see what she was doing she texted me "I have cancer, I can't see you anymore"

You win some you lose some

Bruising cervix since 96
#TeamBeard
"I just want to live out my days drinking virgin margaritas and banging virgin seƱoritas" - Uncle Cr33pin

Messages In This Thread