rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Owner of biggest anti-Jewish podcast on internet is married to Jewish woman

Owner of biggest anti-Jewish podcast on internet is married to Jewish woman

If you had a movement with one man at the top, he is still a man. Men can change or be removed.

If Roosh did a movement where he was the King of kings for ROK and he had his right/left-hand men as his generals, what happens over time? He will age, he will need to bring forth other men into the fold and his children.

Who takes over? Birth rite doesn't necessarily equal good succession. Trump is different to his father and I am sure his children are different to him.

We have to face the fact that things change and not for the better but time moves along and one day we will have someone else to look up to.

I don't like getting into the jew this and jew that shouting match but what I have noticed is that they are very consistent over a long period of time. Can we say the same?

Can those of us here bring up two generations of men and women to be consistent with what we believe in?

Messages In This Thread