rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Owner of biggest anti-Jewish podcast on internet is married to Jewish woman

Owner of biggest anti-Jewish podcast on internet is married to Jewish woman

Quote: (01-18-2017 04:05 PM)BlackUniform Wrote:  

I mean obviously, if it was like in some 200 years ago when there would be 1-3 arabic merchants that settled down in Budapest and found themselves a Hungarian female, nobody would care.

No intention on going on for some rant about race-mixing as it does not have any value.

From a perspective of a "nazi" that practices game for couple of years and reads ROK for about two years I will point out couple of things.

Especially I did not understand the arguments that I have seen in some of the debates over here, that being against race-mixing is beta or SWJ. On the other hand, lot of the voices here go that there must be some control over female behaviour as if there is none, they will do what they do now. But having control over who they mate with is exactly the same.

Obviously, I don't have any legal power or force to control this but it's always funny when I see some couple like this. From time to time I see (Mostly black as we are not exactly fond of muslims in general and gypsies/asian are not exactly favoured by anyone.) in the more larger cities mixed couples or whatever and it surprises me every time. I shame the girl, by the way I look at her, she can sense my disgust and always drops the smile or whatever face expression she has and the dude looks the other way or into the ground. I thought that they are all killer gangstas but it seems like they are quite short dudes in weird clothes. Nevertheless if something like that happened in my family I would go Albanian full on.

And to fuck and let fuck part. I don't like other tribes fucking my women, but I don't care that I am fucking theirs, why would I? It's not some lala world, it's not "Don't do to anyone what you don't wish for yourself." it's "The strongest dog fucks.". I will keep fucking the females of the world as long as it's not going to get me killed and they will do the same, that is the game, but why should I stop fucking their females if I don't want them to fuck mine?

Realistically there is no point in being pissed over it, as those females would be replaced after 1 generation if anything changed on a large scale. The main problem is, that now it's a cool thing to do.

One of the most important principles of game is to have abundance mentality.

I sometimes feel something whenever I see asian women with white men (I only manage to get white women, asians never ever even give me a single glance and they seem always to be with a white guy) however I will not go out of my way to look weirdly at them or anything like that. Because what? Interracial pairings are still and by large a MINORITY, and there are 3.5 billion of each sex on the planet so WHO CARES about what the other guy is fucking, if she is not my family or a close friend (even then I won't intervene in their relationship unless she is visibly getting harmed over it).

Why try to control them (almost impossible task, given the current politics/social system) when you can just become the best version of yourself, then get your pick out of the crop (effectively establishing some form of control over the women you come close to)??

Just to know: do you consider a white guy from Germany more of your tribe than a black american guy? If we consider you only know both a bit, and are not close friends)

Of course encouraging everyone race-mixing should not be done (for me at least), however, instead of worrying about that, I think teaching men how to game would be a far more effective recourse, and yield better results about "controlling women's behaviour". Since they are naturally drawn to hypergamy, then go ahead and get a better game than your black counterpart (she will 90% choose you over him if she is white like you, everything else equal).

I don't try to prevent people to fight me, I prefer getting stronger so that they can't beat me in any case.

Messages In This Thread