rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

I don't care that much if Chinese guys consider the girls I like hot. I like in shape girls with great bodies and pretty faces. I've fucked girls who are considered very beautiful by Asian standards and like I said were Z-list celebrities there, like they did a reality TV show or won a beauty pageant.

If a short, dark skinned girl has a great body and a pretty face, then I will be fine fucking her. I like Filipinas and Southeast Asians as well. My ideal girl for this trip would be someone with high status and someone who is rich because it's more interesting for me, so yes, tall and skinny and pale skinned is fine with me. The only thing that throws me off with those girls is in a dark club, they've all had the same nose job etc, it can be hard to tell them apart and I often re-approach them without knowing it.

I'm not worried about my "local competition" and I think language and culture will be my biggest barrier. I'm going to give it a shot anyways, I actually enjoy night clubs and hitting on girls and I usually do well even in foreign countries (Ukraine, Russia).

A girl from Shanghai said I look like Edison Chen, she showed me a picture of him and I laughed and said I was way better looking. I am a bit concerned that a large proportion of Chinese girls seem to go for the pretty boy K-Pop look, I am a bit more rugged and being 6'3 180 and athletic might scare some girls off.

Anyways, can someone add me to the WeChat group (PM me please) and any people who will be in China during late Feb and all of March, contact me if you guys actually want to go out and game. I have to say a lot of people here seem more interested in arguing politics or culture than gaming and this has been confirmed by the handful of guys I've met off roosh.

Messages In This Thread