rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Dating Guide for Mainland China

Quote: (01-18-2017 04:45 PM)TravelerKai Wrote:  

The facial symmetry is not that important to them. Skinny, pale white skin, tall are the top 3 things they value for physical attributes. I posted about this before in another thread. This is why their women of preference are more butterfaced than what the rest of us chase. We are the ones that chase 8 faced, short girls. In my case, I ended up with one that had a huge rack. My wife is as about as skinny as the girl in white when she isn't pregnant, and her cousin called her fat 2 days ago.

Maybe the Chinese guys you know are more worldly and not as insulated. Like Fortis said in that post, you ask a regular joe Chinese guy what he likes and ask him to point her out on the street, you would be like, "Really bro?" "Okey."

Slutty/whoreish white faced BB cream makeup, with loud eyeshadow, is an automatic +2. Flesh colored stockings? +1. See through blouse? + 1 again. So if she is a base 5 or 6 to them, she is now almost a 10. If she is tall, pale, and super skinny, to go along with all that, you won't have a shot at her. She's as good as gone.

People post pictures of these girls I am describing and make Chinese style memes on Weibo making fun of Chinese men's taste. I'll try to save the next one I see.

Yeah I just do not agree with this. Not sure if it needs clarification but when I say "local guys" I mean educated, successful young guys who also go out and get girls, i. e. our and OP's potential local competition. The guys I know here, in HK and in China have pretty high standards, and while obviously there is a preference for a certain look they can differentiate between the wannabes and genuine beauty just fine. People are immensely critical around here. I remember just a few months ago people were trashing the model in a new Jay Chou music video for too much plastic surgery and that girl looked amazing and natural to me.

On the other hand I see a Western guy with a 8+ about once a year here. It's brutal. Blonde tall guys walking around with pancake-faced, stubby-legged imps. Now sure everyone has their subjective preferences (and I am definitely more on the local side of things myself) but the gap in standards still leaves me speechless sometimes. Even if many of the overdone puppets aren't as genuinely hot as they wish they were, they are still leagues above what most Western guys let themselves be seen with around these parts.

Messages In This Thread