rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How resurgent libertarianism sprung from a lack of masculinity.

How resurgent libertarianism sprung from a lack of masculinity.

As I continually seem to need to specify. I said the resurgence in libertarianism was due to feminine MGTOW attitudes. I never said all libertarians are pussies, but some of them obviously have a pretty big chip on their shoulder.

What I will say and continue to say about those ultra masculine Daniel Boon wannabes is that they, like the sissy newcomers, are living in fantasy land.

They should strive for achievable wins in the general direction of their ideals rather than sitting at the far back row bitching about how the the entire world is failing to have a collective epiphany and abandon all human nature in favour of a glowing new future where all of mankind holds to the high-principles of non-aggression and voluntaryism.

Heaven forfend the Left breaks the back of the Right, mopping up the libertarians will barely rate as an afterthought.

The public will judge a man by what he lifts, but those close to him will judge him by what he carries.

Messages In This Thread