rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Owner of biggest anti-Jewish podcast on internet is married to Jewish woman

Owner of biggest anti-Jewish podcast on internet is married to Jewish woman

Quote: (01-16-2017 04:42 PM)Wutang Wrote:  

Quite a few people, including people on this forum were saying that Cernovich was cucking and selling out by disassociating himself from the alt-right. Looking at it now, he was actually sailing away on a lifeboat from the sinking ship. He got a lot of shit from people with anime avatars on Twitter but he not only survived but is increasing in Twitter followers. I think the movement is going to implode before the end of the year and a lot of the people obsessed with ideological purity and treating the movement like some sort of cool hipster indie rock band that can never go mainstream or risk "selling out" are going to flame out.

That's a misrepresentation of what's going on with Cernovich and what a lot of us were saying.

Cernovich is basically building a cult of personality now. He has become totally inconsistent. He no longer bases anything he says or does on logical positions, but on how it will play politically with his "base". He never admits error but buries the evidence and pretends it never happened. If you call him out, you're just a paid shill or troll.

I don't even know what the guy believes anymore because in the space of an hour he'll put out six different contradictory positions on twitter. This is beyond rhetoric and well into incoherence. It reads like some through-the-looking-glass Donald Trump impersonation but Mr. Trump is actually good at that style of rhetoric and does have consistent positions. Reading Mike's twitter gives me mental whiplash sometimes trying to figure out what the fuck he actually thinks about something.

Maybe his strategy will continue to pay off for him but similar to the Milo situation, it's clear to me at this point that whatever Cernovich is doing is about Cernovich. I do not consider him a friend or ally and I think it would be extremely optimistic to trust him to stand for any particular cause in the long run in light of his recent history of whitewashing his online history and flip flopping on issues for solely political reasons.

The signs I see point to Mike running for political office in 2018. He suggested that he might in November last year, and a couple days ago he retweeted this:

Quote:[url=https://twitter.com/BakedAlcatraz/status/820461577686151168][/url]

You can make up your own mind about whether you think that's a good thing, in light of his recent behavior.

And hey, Mike's still a member of this forum. I know he read the threads about him. He could've come on here at any time and cleared things up. Why hasn't he, if he's still a friend and ally of the forum? I suspect it's because A. he isn't a friend anymore, having escaped the "manosphere ghetto" and B. this sort of forum--where everything you say lasts forever and it's not just a one sided megaphone like twitter--is not someplace he wants to spend much time these days.

Feel free to prove me wrong if you see this, Mike.

---

I stand by what I said in some other thread about this: I think the people who rose to prominence and gained success in the "alt-whatever" did so basically by accident, and none of them had a clue what to do once they got near the top. So I am not at all surprised that so many top figures are self destructing now.

I also would not be surprised to find a number of controlled opposition figures in positions of prominence either. That's SOP for the other side, after all.

Messages In This Thread