rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia or the Philippines

Russia or the Philippines

Quote: (01-13-2017 06:19 AM)Alche Wrote:  

This might be a hard pill to swallow, so make sure you are sitting down when you read this.

You are mentally weak. Girls there are mentally strong and you do not stand a chance. Especially if you struggle to talk for a few minutes to a stranger.

Well, it is not a hard pill to swallow, it is something I know perfectly well.

Because the GIRLS will eat you up.

Please explain what do you mean?
I had only good experience with Russian girls so far.
With Russian men, generally quite ok too.

On the other hand I had mostly negative experience with Ukrainian people, both sexes, I find Russians and Ukrainians so different like if they are from different continents.
This is the reason why I do not want to go to Ukraine so much even though I do not need a visa there.
Maybe Eastern Ukraine is somewhat different, I do not know.

So ask yourself this. Do you want to lay in puddle of pity for the rest of your life? Or go after what you want?
Grow some balls, go outside and start talking to people!

And this I would find much easier in Russia than in my country.
For many reasons.

1. I do not like Polish girls too much, by default I consider most of them as bitches. On the other hand by default I consider most of Russian girls as nice and pleasant to be with.
2. Finding a subject of conversation.
In Russia that would be very easy because I do not know the place well enough.
I could ask anybody just for anything and it would be reasonable because I really do not know and I am really interested.
The same would be about the language, I am able to have a conversation but there are plenty of words I do not know and I could ask about.
In Poland this is absolutely not the case because I already know everything.

Of course both of this would be as true in the Philippines, so this does not answer my question where to go.

Messages In This Thread