rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Russia or the Philippines

Russia or the Philippines

America is not bad.. but I understand why many forum members think it is. They grew up there, are used to the girls being a certain way and want something different. It's understandable.

I'm from Australia and felt the same way about aussie girls. I used to hate aussie girls, because they did not compare to european girls at all. Now though, I don't mind them. It's all about your perception.

I said don't go to Russia, not because of fights or medical service. Because the GIRLS will eat you up. This might be a hard pill to swallow, so make sure you are sitting down when you read this.

You are mentally weak. Girls there are mentally strong and you do not stand a chance. Especially if you struggle to talk for a few minutes to a stranger.

So ask yourself this. Do you want to lay in puddle of pity for the rest of your life? Or go after what you want? Grow some balls, go outside and start talking to people!

'in the face of death.. everything is funny'

Messages In This Thread