rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Your best "zero effort, totally random" bang story

Your best "zero effort, totally random" bang story

A friend of a friend hit me up and facebook and wanted to "hang out" (never met the girl before). It was on a day that was drinking heavily since 10AM. She took a bus over and we met at the bus station and proceeded to hang out in the cemetary. This was before i discovered game and basically gave up on trying to convince women to have sex with me (hence the drinking since 10AM on a wednesday).

By the time we get to the cemetary she told me she was doing acid that day. I was completely smashed and thought nothing of it. I would like open beers for her, hand her a beer, notice she wasn't drinking it like 10 minutes later and take it back. I think she reached a point of frustration and ended up just ripping her own shirt off and staring at me. We had some pretty bad sex in the cemetary, i took her back to my house and we fucked in the morning and it was a lot better. She was probably 6.5/10. One of the most bizarre experiences I have ever had. My friends must've put in a good word for me.

Messages In This Thread