rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Datasheet: Stockholm, Sweden (Detailed nightlife)

Datasheet: Stockholm, Sweden (Detailed nightlife)

Quote: (01-11-2017 06:36 AM)frenchcorporation Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2017 06:06 AM)OCZ Wrote:  

Not all swedish girls are that pretty, but they take care of themselves a lot. I can't say the number of skrillex haircuts have declined and pink hairs aren't that common as people say. They still are super feminist though....

I'm in denmark a lot so I'm used to the style. And this might get me banned from the forum, but the brand of feminism I've run into in scandinavia on nights out is pretty chill, its more egalitarian than anything. I've had quite a few discussions where the women discuss things that are unfair for men (for example, birth control hormones in the water) ....this has never happened in the UK

I will say for the short run, the feminism in Scandinavia is not a big deal for the daily lives of expaths. But in terms of being serious with someone for the long run you will start to clash. Is not the kind of batshitcrazy feminism in the US, but still there are a lot of SJW, but talking to swedes in my social circle (both men and women), that third wave feminism is slowly dying in Sweden. There was also a change in immigration laws this summer, making them more strict. I don't think Sweden is lost ( as many people in the internet believe, I did too before coming here), but time will tell. Still equality and being independent is a big deal here, which affects family-relationship mechanics (Sweden is one of the countries with most single citizens), but I think is more related to a culture of being independent (extremely independent, both men-women) that fucks peoples minds and not directly feminism.

My blog: Wolfsout

Messages In This Thread