rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Dusseldorf, Germany

Dusseldorf, Germany

Quote: (01-24-2012 08:16 AM)Ronnie Wrote:  

Some guys here are definitely exeggerating the supposed fondness of german chicks for black guys. I live in Germany for almost 2 decades now and saw only a couple of times young german chicks with black guys. They definitely prefer western european guys. And you know why? Because the german culture is an EXTREMLY CONFORMIST / HOMOGENEOUS CULTURE and it is much more conformist to show up with an european dude then to present a black guy who barely speaks German to her friends Heike, Hans and Monika who have german / european boyfriends. Ugly and old german milfs on the other hand definitely have a thing for black guys because no german wants to fuck them. Again, of course you can land a german chick if you are black, if you game accordingly and put in a lot of work.

Ronnie is right. I've lived in Germanic countries for 18 years and I can vouch for this. I'm not saying don't come over here.. but don't expect them to go crazy over a black dude. If you want easy lays as a black dude, go to Sweden. Perfect English, they don't expect you to speak their language and much more open. Germans are obsessed with their Language and honestly, I'd not even think of gaming chicks in broken German. It'll just be DLV. Start learning German once you have some girls on lock down.

And yes, expect the average German chick to have weird looks from her family at home if she brings home a black dude. Sad but true. I've seen some bad shit happen... black dude asks train assistant about the arrival times.. train acts like he doesn't speak English. Few rows in front, I overhead the assistant talking English to a couple. Again, you won't be beaten up.. but average Germans will treat you like shit if you're Arab, Eastern European or Black.

Germans aren't humorless. I think you just have to change the type of humor you use. Making fun of other cultures (yeah, lol) and stereotyping is what they love to do. Telling jokes or funny stories doesn't really work as well as it does with hyperactive Americans. Tone down your cocky part since people are pretty serious here. They will take it serious even if you deliver it with a genuine laugh. I've found direct game to work much better. I don't know if this needs any mention but DO NOT at ANY TIME discuss WW2 with Germans. They know they messed up in many ways and don't want to talk about it.

I actually enjoy the way German girls interact in person. From my experience, they would be better LTR material than most American chicks. They love beer, love to party, fuck crazy, are educated, have their own money and somehow manage to stay in shape, at least until they're in the low 30's. It's really just about getting through the first ice barrier... she might be interested in you but just won't show it right away like the average American girl. Now, hitting the jackpot would probably be finding hot a Russian, Serbian, Czech or Polish girl that grew up in Germany. Best of both worlds combined.

In fact, a good transition would be to ask a German chick why Swiss people speak such a weird German. They'll see you've traveled around the region, it's funny for her (Huge rivalry, even though Switzerland has bigger issues with DE than DE with Switz) and she will explain it to you.

@PDog: The problems with turks in Germany is wayyy bigger. The 2nd biggest city with turkish inhabitants is... guess what: Berlin! Also, Scandinavians love to pretend like they don't care about race and act according to that. Germans pretend too, but they still have it hard wired in their thought process.

Messages In This Thread