rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Winter Music Conference in Miami

Winter Music Conference in Miami

One of the things I like about WMC is the opportunity to go to events & venues that otherwise wouldn´t be normally available - such as a magical party on the Sony building rooftop, a sizzlin Armani fashion show (with some hot models) or a boat cruise around Biscayne Bay with some big name DJs on board. And these are just the public events. If you network & play your cards right, you can get into private yacht, mansion or penthouse parties. Some really big dogs roll into town for WMC on their yachts or open up their mansions on Star Island or North Bay Road for private industry events.

South Beach is not the place to be bourgeois or hoi polloi, although it can be done. Doing VIP/Bottle Service can mean the difference between getting play or not.

That being said, WMC may not have the best guy/girl ratio of the events that occur in SoBe. The event with the best ratio that I know of is Aqua Girl - a lesbian / bi girl convention with a huge pool party (http://www.aquagirl.org/events). I happened to stumble into the tail end of their pool party one day and I was one of 4-5 guys there with about 40 women (mostly young, some MILFs).

Fashion Week Miami Beach, VolleyPalooza and the Miami Beach Fitness Fair were pretty good too.

Messages In This Thread