rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Jeniffer Lawrence & Chris Pratt in new pro-masculinity Passengers movie trigger SJWs

Jeniffer Lawrence & Chris Pratt in new pro-masculinity Passengers movie trigger SJWs

Quote: (01-09-2017 07:30 AM)Lucky Wrote:  

I knew RVF would have some interesting things to say about this movie.

I watched the trailer and thought "Hmm this looks pretty good." I'm also a fan of Chris Pratt, because he is unashamed of his faith and patriotism.

Then I went to Rotten Tomatoes and saw it had 31% or something. But the audience gave it 70%. Suspicious.

So I saw the film and observed Pratt's moral dilemma, courtship of Lawrence, and heroic acts to save her. Of course feminists and modern leftists would hate it.

My antennae for entertainment has become quite acute lately. If entertainment doesn't support leftist ideology, the brainwashed critics will trash it.

In short, it's a decent movie. Maybe even good-- worth your money just to piss off the feminists.

The feminists and social justice warriors can't sleep at night because of this movie.

They claim it's "space rape" and the ultimate proof of "rape culture":

[Image: TA3HuRc.jpg]

Messages In This Thread