rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How resurgent libertarianism sprung from a lack of masculinity.

How resurgent libertarianism sprung from a lack of masculinity.

Libertarianism is irrelevant NOW. But that is wrong. Libertarianism and conservatism are made for each other, if you ask me. The two should really cooperate instead of competing.

Here's what I mean--libertarianism without conservatism is a useless academic debate.
Conservatism without libertarianism is a stagnant pretentiousness. Conservatism can only conserve what it already has. And it's been failing at that for the last century at least.

Take for example, subsidies. An abomination for libertarians. But when American airlines that receive no subsidies have to compete against Arab airlines that do, in national interest conservatism must step in to solve the problem.

Thus libertarianism becomes the way forward for conservatism, which corrects libertarianism's shortcomings.

Best example of that cooperation is US Constitution.

That said, I moved toward conservatism during this election because I cannot stand the people in libertarian party.
[Image: f6cbfe5402b36a1fde1d156c2153789d0041d2dc...9d6a_1.jpg]

I am afraid that women appreciate cruelty, downright cruelty, more than anything else. They have wonderfully primitive instincts. We have emancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their masters all the same. They love being dominated.
--Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread