rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I take the bonds?

Should I take the bonds?

Dad,

First I want to thank you for everything you've done for me even though I don't deserve it. Letting me stay in your house and constantly trying to stop me from ruining my life with drugs, irresponsible spending, and poor relationship choices probably hasn't been easy for you and I'm sorry you had to put up with it. I know it might sound strange coming from me but I appreciate everything you've done.

I know I haven't done fuck all with my life up to this point and I'm embarrassed and ashamed by it. It's hard for me to see the right path to take because I'm still young, dumb and really bad at taking good advice. I'm off to a bad start I know but I really want to change my life for the better and prove to you (and to myself) that I'm capable of being a responsible adult.

To do that I need to ask you for a favor. Can I borrow $2000 from the money Grandma gave you for my college fund *after* I pay you back the money I owe you? I need it so I can move out of the city and get into an apartment with my wife while I work and go to night classes.

I know you want me to stay with you because it's the smart thing to do financially but I think it will be better for the both of us if I move out since we don't get along and you probably don't like having me live in your house for free anyway. (Add some apologies about the fowl habits you have that must annoy the fuck out of him.)

Whatever you decide I'll accept without complaints or bitching. If you decide not to let me borrow the money I understand and I'll just have to get a job and save up and move after.

If you do decide to let me borrow it just bring two extra bonds with you to the bank tomorrow and after I sign yours over to you I'll keep the other two.

I know I haven't been greatful to you but I recently realized that I'm lucky to have had you around to help me out. All the money and advice you've given me is a lot more than most other people get and I've been ungrateful for it. I'm sorry for that.

Things have been rough the last few years but I'm hoping that will change once I get my shit together. Sorry again for all the screw ups and thanks again for all the help.

-Rob

Messages In This Thread