rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bad economy and pussy getting cheap soon

Bad economy and pussy getting cheap soon

I've had this feeling for a while and I'm seeing the signs of it more and more daily. I ran across this today....

Heated topic but there are a few observations I've made:

1. Women still only earn 73 cents for every dollar a man makes.

2. Thus, it still remains increasingly difficult for women to support themselves with only one job.

3. Ergo, does it make sense that many women are going to get tired of struggling, and start setting new goals, aka bagging a rich husband to take care of them, or will their pride get in the way?

4. And although most young people shy away from marriage today, the average wedding gift is $100 cash per guest. Invite 300 people to your wedding, and you've garnered a year's salary.

5. This is the PERFECT solution for women who are unable to work (health reasons, child care is too expensive, etc). I predict that, within the next 3-5 years, the popularity of sites such as sugardaddie.com will grow.

6. In the end, people will eventually break down and do what they need to do to survive.

The equity line white knights have blown their nuts. It's about over.
I've watched some of the finest women in my area tap out every resource including grandparents in the last few years. Do you guys think that decent looking women pay for car repairs? Never! But the days of white knights calling with the card over the phone are dwindling down rapidly.

Take a look at this. I'm seeing it more by the day
http://ariresearch.org/women-globalism/w...the-crisis

Messages In This Thread