rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gawker editor that got sued by Hulk Hogan blames the world for his problems

Gawker editor that got sued by Hulk Hogan blames the world for his problems

He made $400,000 as Gawker editor but apparently blew it on cocaine, leaving him with $1,500 that Hulk Hogan seized ( [Image: lol.gif] ). He blames Nick Denton for his drug addiction and a therapist for molesting him. Takes zero responsibility for his actions as an adult.

Quote:Quote:

Gawker's former editor-in-chief AJ Daulerio claims that boss Nick Denton both abandoned him and threw him under the bus during the widely publicized legal battle over Hulk Hogan's sex tape.

In a wide-ranging interview with Esquire, 42-year-old Daulerio also revealed that he was molested as a child by a therapist.

He also opened up about his battle with drug addiction that lasted years, and questioned why Denton did not help him get into rehab during his time working for the media company.

'If he really cared about me, why didn't he reach out to me and try to get me help while I worked for him,' Daulerio told the magazine.

Daulerio, who earned $400,000-a-year in his role at Gawker and lived in a luxury SoHo apartment, claims that Denton ignored his downward spiral with drugs, as he says it was obvious he was struggling with substance abuse.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...wsuit.html

[Image: nrVlAn.gif]

Messages In This Thread