rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Four black Chicago youth livestream themselves kidnapping a white male

Four black Chicago youth livestream themselves kidnapping a white male

Quote: (01-05-2017 02:31 PM)Coldfire Wrote:  

This bullshit makes my blood boil. I have long believed that our culture needs to be more critical of itself. There is no excuse for this behavior, this was clearly racially motivated. BLM and the media demonizing Trump and his supporters was bound to lead to this. When you make your opponent the devil you justify whatever atrocities you commit because you're trying to defeat the devil, but you're still committing atrocities.

BLM and the media demonizing Trump and his supporters was bound to lead to this: Don't forget the responsibility of many Hollywood movie-makers and "stars". I mean, for the last two decades, Hollywood has been producing movies ridiculing and even demonizing White people (see how 95% of hateful villains in movies are "Caucasians"). This Hollywood policy of casting Whites as villains, was and is bound to create racial hatred (against Caucasians) among part of the public (the less-educated ones).

For example, do you remember the disgusting, enraged video vomited by De Niro [Image: dodgy.gif] , where this de Niro duderino shouted in front of the camera his absolute, violent hatred of D. Trump and his supporters? Hollywood people like him are responsible for the climate of anti-Trump (and often, anti-White) rage, currently experienced in the US and abroad.

Messages In This Thread