rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should I take the bonds?

Should I take the bonds?

Clearly OP can't see the forest for the trees as he states that he has a verbal agreement with his dad (which in most states is legally binding even if it's nearly unenforceable...which are not the same thing) and then in the next breath says he owes his dad money and will pay him but plans to take the bonds his dad expects him to sign over to settle the debt and keep them for himself.

Then he goes on to give reasons why it's a-ok that he still has a car he's MAKING PAYMENTS ON when he could have sold it long ago and used public transportation, completely missing the point that it's a fiscally irresponsible thing to continue.

Incredulously OP tries to claim that he is actually speeding up the process of paying his dad back despite his clearly laid out plan/intent to just take the bonds and pay his dad a paltry sum (1k) on that date. Sure sounds like speeding up the process to me!

I don't believe OP deserves any further responses, just animated GIFs. Thus:

[Image: raw]

Read My Old Blog - Subscribe To My Old Blog
Top Posts - Fake Rape? - Sex With A Tranny? - Rich MILF - What is a 9?

"Failure is just practice for success"

Messages In This Thread