rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

The Inside Scoop on Houston?

Quote: (01-03-2017 10:09 PM)contago Wrote:  

Quote: (01-03-2017 09:50 PM)kevans74 Wrote:  

Yea there's tons of hot mixed girls in the area I noticed

Lots of hot blonde country girls too if that's your thing

I think when people go now/today they will be seriously impressed

I understand... eh maybe ~5-10 years ago... Houston wasn't this good but it's raising i think.

I honestly ran in to 2 guys who had moved from Dallas to Houston for this same reason on NYE...just small talk/chit chat

Question for you Kevans. I was talking to a few old timers and they had mentioned that Houston was the best from 04-08. During the last time where both natural gas and oil were in a bull market. Your saying that Htown hasn't really the place to be? ladies From what I gathered that was when you could seriously get paid working in the energy biz while the housing inside the loop was still extremely cheap.

good point man.

I meant as far as how "aesthetically appealing" it is today in comparison to then

some of the new buildings, walkable paths, dog parks, etc are very very impressive.... people are generally impressed when they see those... many of these are fairly new as an fyi

Messages In This Thread