rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South America or Eastern Europe?

South America or Eastern Europe?

Quote: (01-02-2017 03:04 PM)BrewDog Wrote:  

Quote: (01-02-2017 08:25 AM)bushcraft9 Wrote:  

You are forgetting Argentina, one of the best countries in the world. Hot women, friendly people, good climate (not too hot), safe country. That is where I am hoping to be one day. [/align]
I'm intrigued by Argentina. I've met lots of Argentinian girls at hostels in Ecuador and Colombia. They're certainly hot and fun and way more educated than other girls in SA.

But I've found Argentinian girls to be a bit snooty. I've been out drinking with quite a few but I never hooked up with any. I've heard others say that Argentinians tend to be a difficult score, and I've personally found it to be the case, too. They seem aloof.

Yes mate, Argentina is one the classiest/sophisticated of all the Latin american countries. Look at the fact that they play Rugby Union to a high level which is a fairly complex sport (compared to soccer especially) in a soccer mad region. Also polo is quite big over there another sign off sophisication. I haven't been just researched though. The pictures of women from over there look good. I live in Spain and I would imagine the girls over there are similar to here and the girls here are hot.

Messages In This Thread