rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women hate it when guys date younger girls

Women hate it when guys date younger girls

Quote: (12-31-2016 12:25 AM)John Michael Kane Wrote:  

That's crazy young you might say, but given that a lot of 25+ women are nothing but baggage, you'd be a fool not to go as young as possible if you have the game. I've successfully gamed women 10+ years younger, and if you have the right dynamic (playful daddy or papa game) to a younger woman who wants a role model and leader, it can work wonders for frame.

While I think that over 25 is a good marker, I would say definitely over 30 if a woman is not married, she is most likely emotionally damaged goods. Think about this, who is over 30 and on the market? While there may be more I see about five main categories: divorcees, widows, mentally unstable, socially awkward, and willingly single. All seem to me risky bets to a varying degree on a man's personal property, life and limb. Entering a relationship with a woman over 30 and you better be protected, in all parts of your life.

"Stop playing by 1950's rules when everyone else is playing by 1984."
- Leonard D Neubache

Messages In This Thread