rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My engagement story

My engagement story

Quote: (08-10-2016 08:23 AM)Kid Twist Wrote:  

Quote: (08-09-2016 03:50 PM)Tengen Wrote:  

This is also important, because as it's been discussed here time and again the Big City life seems to corrupt young, innocent, marriageable girls very quickly. Outside of leaving for another country and getting married, your second-best bet is to find marriageable girls that are coming to your city, and catching them before it's too late - another reason why game is essential.

Even if they resist the call to become a tinder slut, the Big City will put ideas in her head of being a Strong Independent Woman ™.

This is the killer for those of us who live in bigger (northern) cities.
That "tm" superscript made me chuckle.

^This

When marriageable girls are about to be corrupted - which is how I scooped my wife, I pounced. She hit her slut phase right with me and I was all she needed.

Also don't worry about age gaps. I'm about 7 and a half years older then my wife. (Currently shes 20 and im 28.)

I knocked my wife up fast. That said, be prepared for pregnancy. It will slap you in the face with the emotional rages.

Messages In This Thread