rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Primer to Derivatives Trading

A Primer to Derivatives Trading

I started to look for alternative ways of getting some extra income few days ago and found CFD trading. Gathering the information is quite difficult, I am not native English speaker and the information are in different languages, that causes chaos and in the end, trading is so big area, that means there´s long way to go, until putting some real money into it.
I live in Eastern Europe, sallary here is smaller same as prices in comparison to US and western countries, ratio is maybe 1:3 or 1:4. That means the 1$ has much bigger value for me, so the first idea was to make it my advantage. I consider the fact I am only looking for some extra $ monthly (let´s say 3-10% of my sallary), that´s 30-100$. That idea was to only collect "crumbs". In very short term, the "price" (I am not sure about this term) of option is oscilating up and down quickly. My intent was to be frenquently opening and closing them quickly at the moment, when P/L would be in +$ (no matter how low number). I tried this in demo on markets.com and it proved itself to be wrong, because of some "fees" and so on.

Thanks for the post, I am going to look into this more.

"Love your life, perfect your life, beautify all things in your life. Seek to make your life long and its purpose in the service of your people."

Messages In This Thread