rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Asia, Peru

Asia, Peru

This little dandy is 97.5 km south of Lima and is called Asia Boulevard there is also an Ibiza Boulevard. The general area is called Asia Beach.

Basically in the summer in Peru (Jan. and Feb. is the peak) this place is crammed with poon. All the broads that usually hang out at Aura or Gotica in Larcomar (upscale clubs) come here to party in the summer.

These chicks are the wealthy birds of Lima with light skin for the most part and they are ridiculously hot. Most of the girls I saw were 25 or younger. I was extremely impressed with the talent, I tried to get a video of these girls (I failed) bc everyone on this forum is of the opinion that Peruvian's are heinous....this ain't Mama Afrika junior.

I hit Asia Boulevard, there are 3 clubs, all have $15-$20 cover charge. I saw zero fat girls, zero hookers, zero gringos.

2 girls I met drove me to this place so unfortunately I didn't get to game the ridiculously hot talent there so not sure how receptive they are. We went saturday night.

Club we hit was Joia, people start showing up after 11, it goes off the chain by 1, we left around 3:30-4:00 and there was a massive line to get in. This place was packed. Very attractive girls still dancing with their gf's at this hour. I almost cried. My birds were 5's but hey they offered to take me there, so I agreed so I would know about it, now ya'll know about it too.

Messages In This Thread