rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How is the best way to deal with a bully?

How is the best way to deal with a bully?

The best way to shut up a bully is to get up in their face and tell them to eff off. Bring a weapon in your hands like a glass bottle or a screw driver and make it clear that it is a potential weapon. Im just plain violent and make it clear I want to cause physical harm to them. I also just straight up tell them they are gay and being a bully towards the wrong person. I have done this with men and women also.

But it does not end there. Next you have to go up to the bullies friends and clearly tell them you stood up to them and had a bottle you wanted to crush over their face. Let their friends know you have a problem. Also just continue being transparent and open about telling the bully to eff off. Tell them you plan to physically attack them. Preferably humiliate the bully in front of their friends and call them the jerk off.

Messages In This Thread