rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drama in the alt lite / new right

Drama in the alt lite / new right

Quote: (12-27-2016 07:43 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

No, a retweet is not the same as if you said it yourself. What about all the people who retweet shit they disagree with, to show their audience? Your argument is built on a false premise.

Do you maintain that Baked Alaska disagreed with the image he posted then? Or are you simply trying to muddy the waters?

Quote: (12-27-2016 07:43 PM)weambulance Wrote:  

And I'm sorry, but that Cernovich post is all spin. In the context of a spin article, it is very clear why he presented it the way he did. Again, I don't know what else to say to you if you don't see the significance of the presentation. These subtleties are what make spin work. Spin relies on a degree of truthiness, but never the whole truth.

It's a blog post written by one of two guys who were involved in a disagreement. You seem surprised that it doesn't read like a news article. Just because two sides are presented independently of one another doesn't mean that truth is impossible to discern. I watched a few minutes of BA's periscope last night and read a few lines of tweets and was amazed that he made it as long as he did in that partnership, he seems unhinged.

BA was laughing semi-hysterically then saying "I can't stop laughing", his mannerisms, the words themselves... Didn't see Cernovich's but I've seen enough of his priors that I know he wasn't behaving like that.

I also thought that the line he texted BA summed the whole ordeal up beautifully - "One day you'll grow up, sign contracts and take financial risk, then see others 'just wanna have fun'. Seen both sides of that coin and I think he really hit the nail on the head.

Messages In This Thread