rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Drama in the alt lite / new right

Drama in the alt lite / new right

Quote:Quote:

Is that what happened, though? I saw Cernovich's message to Baked Alaska because he posted it. It said "Stop doing Nazi salutes" and "Cut out the JQ bullshit." The JQ (Jewish Question), of course, is a phrase associated with Nazis.

Cernovich didn't get mad at Alaska for questioning Jewish representation in the media. He got mad because Alaska was being a Nazi LARPer.

Alaska was doing nazi salutes, and using nazi phrasing. That's what got Cernovich upset. He doesn't want pseudo-Nazis at his big event, or associated with him. Cernovich's publisher, Vox Day, has written all kinds of things about Jewish influence in the US, and Cernovich hasn't said a peep. This is presumably because Vox is smart enough not to go cloaking himself in nazi rhetoric like a teenager trying to be edgy.

You got any citations for those claims about Baked Alaska's behavior? Primary sources please, because that's not what I saw when I started looking into this last night. Scanning his twitter for the last week I see him talking about white genocide and a few mentions of Jewish control of the media.

Mike is not a reliable source in this matter, as far as it goes, but "Nazi LARPing" is not even what he claimed Alaska was doing in the messages he sent where he delivered his ultimatum. He referenced the Nazi salute business as an example of a fuckup, obviously talking about Richard Spencer.

[Image: C0plq1jUUAErdHN.jpg]

Vox Day has said things far edgier than anything Baked Alaska has said, and for much longer. But Vox Day isn't a business partner with Mike other than acting as his publisher. Mike has no power at all over VD and Mike knows VD is a dangerous guy to fuck around with. Of course he's not saying anything negative about him. There's nothing but downsides to doing so.

Finally the phrase "Jewish question" predates the Nazis by 40 years and has been used by many movements besides the Nazis. Just because the Nazis referenced it, does not mean it's now forever and always a Nazi thing. That's as ridiculous a claim as the one made by that fucktard who was saying the phoenix on the MAGA Mindset cover looked like a Nazi eagle symbol. Is Mike going to have to read himself out of his own brand because he used Nazi symbolism now?

Messages In This Thread