rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

West-European city

West-European city

Hey bro's.

About to leave the cold. Did a solid 9 months in Thailand and traveled quite a lot in South East Asia in my life. I'm currently looking for an amazing South-European city that mixes the opportunity of girls, like-minded individuals with cheap costs of living.

My initial plan was to go to Valencia. I want to learn Spanish but for some reason, I feel like it is not a priority anymore. Also, the costs of living in the center of Valencia seem a little bit more expensive than i had in mind.

I'm currently working location independently and doing some internet marketing related sources of income and freelancing. Those require me to live a bit of a low-key lifestyle for now, to reinvest my money into growth.

If there's any European alternative for Valencia where living is cheap, girls are fun and dudes are interesting, please leave a comment to let me know

[Image: banana.gif][Image: tard.gif]

Messages In This Thread