rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Twatter Account Shows You How Universities Corrupt The Youth [NSFW]

This Twatter Account Shows You How Universities Corrupt The Youth [NSFW]

Quote: (12-26-2016 11:15 AM)Bluto Wrote:  

Bad news, College has been "indoctrination camp" since the 1960's. Unless you specifically go for STEM, or Business you are not learning anything useful, and Business degrees really only gets you a pass to Cubicle World. Sad since accurate and well taught history, theology, philosophy, and literature are such great pastimes that expand your mind.

I avoided these classes as much as I could when going to college. I think that I spend two weeks in Sociology Class before I dropped it like a ton of bricks. When I was forced to go to these classes, I tried to go to classes with the words of "Ancient" or "Classical" in them.

The funny thing is the indoctrination was in the background, never in the foreground which is how the left was able to change lot of our culture and education. Now the insanity is out in the open and people are questioning it, so its blessing in a way. The problem as shown in the first post is the mental and physical damage that current college environment is inflicted on weak minded people.

I went to college for STEM and took a minor in the theatre, so I got in a sense classic liberal education. The sad thing is STEM is becoming another dead end. In my experience in biological sciences, you can't get a job out of college due to the outsourcing of jobs and glut of experience workers willing to work for less pay.

Messages In This Thread