rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

This Twatter Account Shows You How Universities Corrupt The Youth [NSFW]

This Twatter Account Shows You How Universities Corrupt The Youth [NSFW]

This is not just indicative of mental illness or indoctrination. What we're seeing has a spiritual element. These people have entered into a sort of living death. You can see the deadness in their eyes and their facial expressions. This is a state of profound spiritual corruption that can only be achieved through a deliberate, ongoing rejection of the truth. They made a choice at some point to reject the natural order of the universe and to place themselves in opposition to that order. As a result they become twisted, corrupted, degenerate beings.

Personally I believe there are demonic forces at play. Perhaps not outright possession in most cases, but certainly some sort of demonic influence. I mean, these people are willfully destroying themselves. Intentionally making themselves as ugly and freakish looking as possible. They hate themselves. They hate all order and beauty. Their ideology claims to promote human happiness and well-being, but it's as plain as day from looking at its foremost adherents that it's an ideology of death and suffering. "You will know them by their fruits", it was written. What kind of fruit is this? Pure rot and decay. The entire bushel must be thrown out.

[size=8pt]"For I reckon that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us.”[/size] [size=7pt] - Romans 8:18[/size]

Messages In This Thread