rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do we night game at all?

Why do we night game at all?

It can be great in some states and scenes. Find a scene with better ratios or don't bother. I went out this week in an American club and the ratios were fantastic, girls were hot and friendly.

However it was a type of club i don't frequent and far away from my current home state. But it makes me want to explore and find greener pastures everywhere. Was close to a poosy paradise.

I also leveraged existing girls and social proof so i already had a leg up. It wouldn't have been as fun if i ran solo without a crew. I had fun, no expectations, and went home happy. But i don't do it often.

Keep your eyes peeled for places that are 18+ with different covers for men/women and free drinks for girls on certain nights. The larger the club, the better. Check out clubs that feature different music than you're used to. Find the popular nights.

Messages In This Thread