rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Booked ticket to Bogota

Booked ticket to Bogota

Quote: (03-16-2010 01:38 AM)PartyTime Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2010 06:50 PM)kerouac Wrote:  

and then I want to go towards East Europe.

Man, I am down with Eastern Europe! I don't know why there isnt more excitement on the forum about it.

I mean I think its has all of the appeals of SA: Hot feminine girls & low cost living. Why aren't we hitting it up?

Next month my friend, next month I will back to my safe haven: Czech Republic.
If I had spend the amount of cash in Eastern Europe that I spent in Brazil I would have probably banged the daughter of the president of Czech Republic.

Czech Republic globally speaking is better than Brazil (I have yet to visit other countries in SA). Even with all the racisms issues Czech Rep. is much safer than Brazil.

I can´t even imagine the amount of damage one can do on those countries if they know how to speak the local language.

After doing Iceland and Brazil I can genuinely say that if you want easy, inteligent, good looking girls, there is no place like Eastern Europe and for me specially Czech Republic.
I´m starting to think that I will probably end up my days there.

I will visit Poland and Hungary in June.

Messages In This Thread