rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Man in the High Castle is Awesome

The Man in the High Castle is Awesome

Excelsior - the globalist elite has an utterly Nazi view in terms of racial purity. The NAZis in fact took their ideas from someone and guess who it was. The globalist elite just push multiculturalism as tool for destruction and not because they love all races so much. The Whites are their biggest enemy and they want to avoid a future rebellion (too smart and individually rebellious - Asians are smart too, but far more conformist).

The end-game future of what the globalists dream will be if given full reign is a Brave New World king of system, where natural births are out, every human is farmed with a given largely predetermined IQ, no families exist anymore, anyone is sexually hyperstimulated since childhood (prepubertal sex prevents most people from binding with a significant other anyway), no travel at all unless ordered or permitted by system etc.

Even the in between system is not better. Also in terms of science - the globalists intend to create this world as an eternal prison. There will be no exploration or conquest of space, only an eternal human global concentration camp for everyone except the upper 0,0001% who will remain free. This is far worse than the Nazis.

Yeah - I get it - the infatuation of the Nazis with race is crap, but at least with the Nazis you have the likelihood that some generation coming after will loosen the reigns significantly, let highly intelligent other tribes take over more over their countries and even reach some kind of equality in the future centuries.

But of course this is just comparing a bad system with a worse one - we can certainly agree that we don't want either of those to exist.

(Also I might add that I believe in reincarnation so you will certainly be reborn as an Aryan in the Nazi system (and the Aryans as a "lesser" race to get a taste of it), but being reborn as an artificially created brainwashed Brave New World slave for millennia is far worse an experience. But hey - that is just me musing - this latter one is not the secular argument I would like to make here - heh.)

-----------

As for feminism - it was financed, created and promoted by the globalists - also the same with the gender-crap and multiculturalism. It would not have happened anywhere fast without the aid of the globalists. Most of the stuff even now would not happen if for example media, entertainment and academia were uttering values like in 1950. A lot of the statements on the show are nowhere how a woman would truly speak because there would be no basis for her words - "woman not wanting to be a wife and mother", "woman wanting to be independent" etc.

Messages In This Thread