rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

South America or Eastern Europe?

South America or Eastern Europe?

I'm 32 and think I'm ready to start a LTR. I'm kind of done with easy bangs I get after living for 6 months in Tehran, Iran (I've had 19 bangs in this city so far).

Now, I'm looking to start a new life and go into trade business or starting a fast food shop. I'm now more focused on 2 countries. Poland and Ecuador.

Poland is part of EU and I won't have immigration problem with my British passport. But this country is not a very entrepreneurial friendly (because of their still Soviet Union culture). But I still prefer the quality of Polish girls over Ecuadorians. Entrepreneurship is not impossible thou. I have a Polish friend who's started a beer company in Poland. He's doing well. But he splashed $500K as starting capital.

Ecuador doesn't have exactly the best quality of women. Obesity is very common there. I also don't find native Americans attractive (just my personal taste). So I know I should focus on Spanish people there. But it's a very good place to start a business. I have an American friend who left California 14 years ago and moved to Ecuador. He imports sunglasses to the country and his capital is over a million dollar easily, started with $15K. Plus their currency is USD $ which makes it safer.

Quote: (12-20-2016 01:51 PM)NerdyNomad Wrote:  

If you want a LTR EE.
If you want a lot of bangs, SA.

Also you better have at least decent Spanish to enjoy SA.

For some, South American culture may be a negative.
In general it's more fun but low IQ, unreliable, and loud.
You take the good with the bad.

In the winters in EE, you can take a month or two off and follow the girls to Asia where it will be nice and warm.

Messages In This Thread