rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Amy Schumer thread

Amy Schumer thread

The first season of her show was actually really funny. I even thought she was red pilled to some degree because of all the self depreciating humor and a lot of the material was calling out women on their behavior. She was definitely on some bizarre line of attractiveness too where she wasn't quite pretty enough to bang but not ugly enough to discount either.

The first hint of trouble was at the very end of the first season where she had that disgusting fat mammoth "woman" on to do a standup routine at the end of the last episode. Then the second season hits and the first skit of the first episode is some weird football team sexual assault rape type joke, which really put me off and sent the red alarms in my head going crazy. Then it was either that episode or the next where for the interview portion she had a tranny on and acted like it was the most normal thing in the world and that anyone not accepting of it was some total nazi weirdo. That was the nail in the coffin confirmation for me and I haven't payed her any attention since.

She has clearly spiraled downward into some miserable bitter hate filled fat fuck feminist lunatic since the first season. Inevitable I think for a female comic. Comics inherently have great inner turmoil and issues and adding estrogen to that mix along with hitting the end of your prime child bearing years must have just catapulted her into maximum overdrive SJW mode. Plus I think always being on the cusp of being bangable but not quite there fucked with her head a lot. You can see it in the first season, a lot of the material and her own words are about how borderline she is. Oh and having Chuck Schumer as your uncle or whatever couldn't have been a healthy influence.

Hopefully will actually fuck off to Canada like she promised. Won't be holding my breath though.

Messages In This Thread